Friday, June 26, 2009

I miss my princesses.







I don't know if it's cause I'm sick (and already pretty miserable) but I've missed my girls even more this past week than I usually do when they are gone. I found these pics on my sister's blog and just started crying.
My 7 month preggo sister had Katie and Sharon for most of the week. These are some of the fun things they did (it's so cute what good friends they are;). Sam mentioned in her blog how people look at her thinking "this poor woman is pregnant with her fourth child and she is way over her head with the 3 she already has;)

8 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

They've been having too much fun to miss you. Jk. Katie's excited to see you tomorrow. Drive safe.

Ruby said...

Shame Melissa. I know how you feel. All you want is a break but when they are gone it really feels like something is missing.

Charlene and Co said...

I honestly do not know how you do it. I dont think I will know what to do with myself if Amber had to go away for a while.
I hope you pampered yourself and got some beauty sleep! Being pregnant and having two kids cannot be easy. Suppose we suddenly find new respect for our parents..

The du Toit Family said...

Yep, I don't know how you do it, I only left Chantal and Andy alone with a friend for 2 days and Chantal was already 5 and Andy 8. Just happens when you live so far from your Mom and she wants to see her grandchildren. I spoke to your Mom this morning for a long time, was so nice to have a chat, glad the Open house was such a success. Nanna was so glad to have seen you all this weekend again, just before she comes home. I think you will all have to make a plan and come back to South Africa to see her some time, because as your Mom says, I don't think she is going over again soon. I admire her for doing it all on her own, it is really daunting, I know I did it last year and I know I am very capable, and yet the trip back was nerve racking. Love and miss you all so much. I know the kids are back home with you so enjoy them. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Henich Family said...

They look so cute in all these pics!

Your family all looks great and the wedding pics were darling.

steph said...

Oh Melissa!!! Hang in there! I wish you weren't sick and that you 'feel better' soon! The girls look like they are having such a fun time! It was so wonderful to spend what little time we had together! I miss you guys!!!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL, I'm sure that's how people looked at me when I was pregnant with Alayna.
I hope you start feeling better very soon! If I had a hidden bag of Cadbury mini eggs, I would make the ultimate sacrifice and send them to you.
But of course, we both know they would never have lasted this long. =)

Kendall and Melissa said...

Isn't it crazy how your life revolves around them so much that you really don't know what to do when you don't have them? I've only left mine overnight with Grandma and Grandpa, but right now the week long vacation sounds really good. :)