Honestly I don't think I could ever get too much of water, sun, fun and my FAMILY! I'm in the awful first trimester of pregnancy but being out on the boat was just what I needed to keep my sickness at bay;)
Looks like you guys really had such great fun. So cool that all the kids are old enough to play together too. I think Amber is going to be the only for a while still.... Hope you are feeling better. I remember how sick I was when I was pregnant. Morning sickness for 4 months is no joke. Good luck, thinking of you!! Mwah
So sorry to hear you were all suffering from morning sickness, I never suffered one day in both my pregnancies. I was spared thankfully. But it is so nice to see the the photo's I love the one with Gareth and Jess and the kids, they are going to also make great parents one day. I also saw photos with Cindy and the kids, they will all be so well trained, like I was before they have kids, will be old hands at it. I was also lucky being the youngest and learning and baby sitting etc. It made my life so easy when my kids came. Looks like so much fun.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
3 comments:
I miss my grandbabies. Cant wait for them to spend a week in Cali Forn I A. Give them a hug and kiss for me. I love you too Melissa.
Looks like you guys really had such great fun. So cool that all the kids are old enough to play together too. I think Amber is going to be the only for a while still....
Hope you are feeling better. I remember how sick I was when I was pregnant. Morning sickness for 4 months is no joke.
Good luck, thinking of you!!
Mwah
So sorry to hear you were all suffering from morning sickness, I never suffered one day in both my pregnancies. I was spared thankfully. But it is so nice to see the the photo's I love the one with Gareth and Jess and the kids, they are going to also make great parents one day. I also saw photos with Cindy and the kids, they will all be so well trained, like I was before they have kids, will be old hands at it. I was also lucky being the youngest and learning and baby sitting etc. It made my life so easy when my kids came. Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment