Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Disneyland







We were fortunate to spend a day at DISNEYLAND...it's our first time all together as a family. Honestly I've never been the greatest Disneyland fan but this trip changed my mind. Seeing it through my girls eyes made it magical!!!
When Katie saw Jasmine she said in amazement "you're my favorite princess!" Sharon's eyes when we went on the rides were wide with wonder.
We had a great day (even waiting in the lines was worth it;) We couldn't believe Katie went on SPACE MOUNTAIN. Dan said that when it was done he looked at her expecting her to just cry and scream in fear but she said "I want to do that again." My little dare devil.

10 comments:

Joni said...

You went to Disneyland? I'm so jealous, its my favorite place. I'm happy that your girls loved it!

Cindi said...

We loved it too- it is one of my favorite places to go- we went as a whole family over memorial day. I am glad that you got to go and that your girls loved it- weren't the princesses wonderful! Allison loved them!

Sharon & George said...

Wish I could have experienced it again with my granddaughters. It is magical. See you in a few days.

The du Toit Family said...

It just looks so magical!!!! Love and miss you.

Krista said...

When did you go? We love Disneyland. What is with little girls and princesses? Looks like fun!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

How can you not like Disneyland. I LOVE it there. There's just something about it. I don't even pay any attention to the crowds of people, I just think it adds to it. We REALLY have to take all the girls there together, Kamryn would love to go there with her cousins.
Why haven't you posed pictures of the beach trip yet?

*~Petra~* said...

That is so cute. What is it about Jasmine that little girls love her so much? That was DeAnna's favorite princess too... she was over the moon when she got to see her and Aladdin in Cinderella's Castle.

Cindy and Rob said...

My Babies. I love my Babies. So cute. Wish I was there with them.

Mike Kingsley said...

When I worked on Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain I often saw little girls that were just short of the height requirement and were crying that they could not go on the "fast fun ride" when their slightly older brother who was tall enough was scared to go on it. It must be something about girls vs. boys at that age :)

Charlene and Co said...

Looks like so much fun. I am sure they had a good sleep afterwards...
Funny how one experiences things differently when you start seeing them through your childrens eyes. I wish we could all experience the world with the same amazement and joy that they do!!
Hopefully I will get to take Amber there soon!!!