Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sacramento Zoo






So Dan and I had a taste of what future life with 3 kids will be like...CRAZY but FUN! We took our girls and niece to the Sacramento Zoo. Our favorite part was the puppet show because it was in an air conditioned room and we needed a break from the California heat.

7 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

I can't imagine having three kids. I can barely handle the two I have! :)

R Clan said...

Those kangaroo pictures are hilarious. :}

Tom and Nan said...

Oh my gosh, I love these pictures. You can just tell by their little flushed faces how UNBEARABLY hot it was that day. Love you.

Joni said...

Love the kangaroo pictures. You guys sure do keep busy, lucky for the girls, they get to have soooo much fun!

The du Toit Family said...

You sure do keep busy, but it is so much fun for the kids. They are all three so cute. Enjoy your visit! Nanna arrived safely home. Love and miss you all.

Anonymous said...

Jess and myself miss our little nieces...

Charlene and Co said...

If you had one little Amber you could maybe cope. But three- you defn have more guts than me!!!
The little faces peeping through the kangaroo are too cute!!