I know this is cheesy (what can I say being pregnant makes the cheesiness worse for me;)
I love this man! He is my best friend and I truly respect him. He inspires me to be better and try harder and never give up. I did something right in my life to have him.



5 comments:
He is a good guy, I'm happy you married your best friend.
So not a cheesy thing to say! So nice when we sometimes have this need to express our love!!!
He is lucky to have you.
It is so nice to see that all of my nieces that are married and the one soon to be wed, have met and partnered with really nice, caring guys. Hope the few left, and with that I include my daughter, will be so fortunate in the future. I love you all lots. Have a super day!
I too love the men in my life, ie dad, Garreth, Dan, Eric, and Rob.
He really is a great man! I miss not seeing you guys, we need to get together.
Post a Comment