Looks like you guys have so much fun when you are together. I love the photo with the three of you under the umbrella. You should have it framed and give it to your dad as a gift!!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
4 comments:
I love the new pictures. Samantha is hogging my grandbabies, and bribes them with fun activities. Baby Sharon is comming to me early tomorrow morning.
I agree with your Mom, the pics are great. I want to see more!!! Love and miss you all lots.
Looks like you guys have so much fun when you are together. I love the photo with the three of you under the umbrella. You should have it framed and give it to your dad as a gift!!
I wish I was there..!
Post a Comment