My brother always teases Dan because we're BYU fans and he's a HUGE Ute fan. He likes to tease about BYU listening to Kelly Clarkson at their football games and singing along to "SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE...I CAN'T BREATH..." Anyways. While Dan was wake boarding Garreth blasted this song over the speakers. We all cracked-up because it really inspired him (or so we think)! He is such a good sport and had fun trying something he is not that familiar with.
Here are some of the glory moments for him and a fall that left him aching the next day.



1 comment:
It all brings back memories, and like Dan, we also just had lots of fun when we have gone watersking, I thought once that I was going to die. They all thought it was funny. I have always thought that I was having more fun than our friends that were good at it, because they just go up, and ski around, seemed a bit boring, while I had to duck and dive and get pulled up again, and again and again. I also felt it the next day. But Dan is looking good!! Lots of love
Post a Comment