Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My brother's wedding.













Garreth and Jess are made for each other . We love them so much and their wedding was fantastic! I had to give a speech in front of all these people I don't know so I was pretty nervous. Some things I love about my brother is his heart. He is so kind to everyone he meets. He's smart (not many people know he got into Columbia law school;) He's a hardworker.
Some things I love about Jess is how wonderful she is to my girls (they adore her and Garreth) and how truly beautiful she is on the inside and outside. She is also smart and can play the piano beautifully.
I wish the happy couple success and happiness for an eternity to come;)

9 comments:

R Clan said...

Those pictures look so fun. Congrats to your brother and his wife. Everyone looks so great.

Alyse said...

I love your girls outfits...so fun! And you look stunning too!

Charlene and Co said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlene and Co said...

I was wondering when you were going to post some pictures.
They really do look so happy and in love! So nice to see..

You all also looked really stunning. Love the yellow dresses, and even the little ones..
Makes me even more excited for my big day which is 3 months minus one day away!!!

I am sure your speech went well.

The du Toit Family said...

The photo's look stunning, as I said to your Mom, I always thought that they are a perfect match for one another. You all looked lovely. I have a card and a little 'love dare' that I want to send them, but I need an address I only have your Mom's and they are in Cali. so I would rather send it to you or directly to them if you have their address, if you don't them please send me your address. Thanks, we love and miss you all lots!

Sharon & George said...

I was hoping that you would use your own pictures, but you used mine. I love you.

steph said...

Beautiful pics! Your girls look so cute in their dresses and especially the pic w/ your bro on the grass!!! BTW.. you look dashing in yellow!!!

Lily said...

Melissa, you gave a wonderful toast at the wedding! You are a sweet sister. Also...You and your sisters are beautiful. I am so happy jessica and garreth are married, they make a great couple.

Lots of love,
Lily

The Special Reds said...

Hey Melissa--found your blog on the Wymount one! It's Kera Washburn--I had to laugh looking at these pictures, because I remember how we tried to "hook up" my sister with your brother! Funny memory. My blog is thefourredheads.blogspot.com. If you don't remember me, my blog will help :) Good to catch up with you on your blog and congrats on baby #3 to come!