Sometimes as mothers it's so easy to get caught-up in all the work and patience involved in parenting that we forget to enjoy the little miracles our children are.
Today Katie was having quiet time in her bedroom when all of a sudden there was complete QUIET...every mother knows that this often signals TROUBLE! I decided to go check things out. Here is where I found her fast asleep in her dresser;)



8 comments:
LOL! So cute!
I love when they fall asleep during the day! And you are so right about absolute quiet :-) Dangerous indeed!
Melissa, she is the cutest ever. I loved reading that. Made my day. I love you
Perfection! She sure has an excellent imagination. Cant wait to see them in a weeks time. Love you.
How funny is she? Did she like looking at the picture you took of her?
So cute! Your little girls are just so precious! We love them!
You said 'Quiet time', so you got quiet time! They are just to precious and very amazing. Love and miss you lots.
See how we always asaume they are up to no good when they become so quiet! Wonder what she was planning on doing before she fell asleep! I remember as kids we always used to make houses etc to play in!!
Hope your pregnancy is going well!!!
Mwah
Post a Comment