Looks like such fun. I miss the days when Andy and Chantal were little and we used to take them to the Bunny park, the Touch Farm, Happy Valley and all those fun places. Enjoy them, they grow to fast.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
4 comments:
Katie is the sweetest thing for letting her little sister hang out with her and her friends. These pictures made my heart ache for those little ones.
How fun is that? I can remember going to the zoo with Dan when we were kids. Brings back some wonderful memories.
Also we just found out that we are moving to Utah. We probably will be in Utah county somewhere. We will totally have to get together though.
The girls are just adorable. =)
Oh, I so need to take the kids. Thank you so much for your help, the girls are starting to feel better. Lets get together soon.
Looks like such fun. I miss the days when Andy and Chantal were little and we used to take them to the Bunny park, the Touch Farm, Happy Valley and all those fun places. Enjoy them, they grow to fast.
Post a Comment