Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CURLY SUE


SO I was so excited for the girls to wear their cute new outfits to church on Sunday (one of the silly things I look forward to as a mom...getting my girls ready for church...they're girls what more can I say).
Well...I went ALL out (a little too all out if you know what I mean) I asked Katie if she wanted me to curl her hair. So she slept with curlers in that night. So this is the result...cute outfit but curly sue hair:) You know...it didn't matter because my little Katie thought she was gorgeous! She loved her hair and showed all her friends at church.
These girls put the "curl" into our lives (how boring life would be without them:)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the cutest curly sue ive ever seen!so adorable!!!

Melanie and Chauncey West said...

They are so beautiful who wouldn't het excited to get them all dressed up! I love the post below this one with the flowers too. You two are an amazing couple. Do you live in SLC now?

Jane said...

I LOVED the way here hair looked and their outfits ere to die for.

Kristi said...

Your girls are beautiful!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I'm impressed, the outfits are ADORABLE. I only wish you moved the flowers from behind Katie because they make her hair look HUGE. Looking closer she is stunning. I love my little DIVAS.

Alyse said...

Your girls are so adorable & I absolutely LOVE the outfits & hair! I wish I could have seen them on Sunday! Too cute!

R Clan said...

They were so cute. Katies hair was beautiful. The curls always die down after awhile. You just have to give it a bit of time.

Joni said...

I thought they looked darling on Sunday. Cute hair, dresses, and cute girls. I love that Sharon had a bow in her hair, yeah!

Charlene and Co said...

Cute man, so lekker being a mommy and doing all these things with your daughters! I cant wait for Ambers hair to grow long enough! Doesnt look like she is going to have my curly hair!!!

I will mail you all my photo`s after the BIG day!
Cant wait!!

Kerry Armstrong said...

do it while you can, Melissa. Before she starts wising up and telling you that she wants to do her own her. :)

steph said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love the curls! What darling little outfits! You're girls have got to be the most stylish ones around!