Friday, April 10, 2009

Sam's B-day!


Sam...I know we haven't always been that close. Thanks to me...I was the jelous older sister. You have always been so stunning that it can be a hard act to follow. You also have a stunning personality. People gravitate to you. You're fun and funny and happy and enjoy life. You're strong. You never like to wallow in self pity or despair. In fact I never know when or if you're having a hard day. In short I think you're wonderful. I'm so grateful to have you as my sister. I so enjoy the friendship we share.
Sisters and friends forever! Happy birthday!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

Thanks for your honesty Melissa. Sisters are wonderful!

Tom and Nan said...

Aww, that's so sweet, most of it's not true. You're the best. Love you.

The du Toit Family said...

You have always been so sweet that I can't believe you are being so hard on yourself. It is not easy being the older sister, you are the test model!