I love their dresses Melissa. You should have taken more pictures of them. I miss them so much. I can't wait to see you guys for Eric's B/Day Campout. Love you.
I love the photo's. Especially the first one. She looks like a real little model! Amber has never been away from me for more than 12 hours so I honestly can believe how much you must miss them when they are gone!!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
5 comments:
I love the beautiful easter pics. I dont love that I only get to see my beautiful babies via the blog. I miss them buckets.
They are so beautiful those two. Sharon is growing so quickly, she hardly had any hair last August and look at how much she has now.
I love their dresses Melissa. You should have taken more pictures of them. I miss them so much. I can't wait to see you guys for Eric's B/Day Campout. Love you.
I love the photo's. Especially the first one. She looks like a real little model!
Amber has never been away from me for more than 12 hours so I honestly can believe how much you must miss them when they are gone!!
I LOVE their dresses! So beautiful!
Post a Comment