Some pics of their time in sunny CALIFORNIA... So Dan and I were so excited to pick them up at the airport. Let me not forget to mention how amazing my dad is and BRAVE for taking a 2 and 5 year old on a plane ride (Dan hasn't even attempted that feat on his own;) So we see them and just about jump for joy and then when they find out Oupa's leaving they both start to cry! Even if they are sad to be back to their boring old fogie parents I'm so glad they here safely!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
My summer girls are BACK!
Some pics of their time in sunny CALIFORNIA... So Dan and I were so excited to pick them up at the airport. Let me not forget to mention how amazing my dad is and BRAVE for taking a 2 and 5 year old on a plane ride (Dan hasn't even attempted that feat on his own;) So we see them and just about jump for joy and then when they find out Oupa's leaving they both start to cry! Even if they are sad to be back to their boring old fogie parents I'm so glad they here safely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
They are just beautiful! I can't believe you let them go by themselves! What a brave lady! :) I bet you thought about them the whole time that they were gone. Us moms, we just can't relax, can we?
I wouldn't be suprised that they cried when your Dad was leaving. He is brilliant with the kids. That is why God made Granny's and Grandpa's - spoiling the grandchildren rotten then passing them back to the parents to sort them out - did you not know this. I am also sure that they were glad to be home, back to the secure enviroment they enjoy so much with there mummy and daddy. They are growing way to fast now and they are so cute.
haha! ag shame. that's so sweet. oupas & oumas are the BEST! your girls are very lucky to have so many people around them love them sooo much!
I miss my beautiful babies. Thanks for letting them spend time at ouma's.
There's nothing like warm sunny days spent with cousins. How fun.
Every mom needs a nice break to recooperate and get caught up on things. Oh, I'm sure you were so excited to see them again!
Post a Comment