FIVE FANTASTIC REASONS WE LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!!
1. Katie you bring so much joy into our family's life! I know you were meant to come to our home because you fit so well with us. You have taught us so much about love and giving and true happiness.
3. You're so kind and have such a tender heart! I never forget one day we were at the park and there were so many kids there. I noticed that there was a little girl with a disability there. Some of the other children (no one we know;) were not being very nice to her. I noticed you went to her immediately and tried to comfort and help her. I am so proud of you because of this. You're a good example to me.
2. You're such a good BIG sister! You're kind to Sharon and you love her so much (that's probably why she just adores you and likes to do EVERYTHING she sees you do).
3. You're smart! You learn things quickly and you're intuitive to people's feelings.
4. You're a social butterfly and a natural leader. Remember to be a positive influence in your family and friend's life because they will follow you.
5. You're a natural DIVA! We will never forget your performance at Cindy's wedding! You were only four and you stood up in front of 150 people and sang and then bowed!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU!



6 comments:
When Dan emailed pictures of Katie when she was born, dad came home and showed us the picture. The first thing I did was burst into tears because she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and she still is. Katie is everything you mentioned and more. I love her so much.
When your Dad e-mailed the very first photo's of Katie to us, my first response was 'this was a mini Melissa' and she is. She is simply special, what more can we say. We love you Katie!
what really great comments the above two are! and i can relate to both of them. :) wish i could be there!!
Congratulations on this big milestone in lil Katie's life! Cant believe she is already 5!! its crazy! May she continue to be a joy to you and Dan in the many years to come! xxx
Katie is such a cutie! I love what you wrote Melissa! The story of the park is especially endearing! What a sweet sensitive daughter you have! I sooo wish I was closer to you all!
I'm not sure who's blogging this but maybe you can relay this message to Dan. This is Tyler Mons. I came across your blog and it was nice getting an update on your family. We'll be visiting my mom over 4th of July. If you're around it would be nice to see you again. We currently reside in Iowa. You can check out our family by visiting www.monsfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment