I've been so spoilt...my mom spent two weeks with us and after she left my sister and her beautiful children spent a week. My mom cooked and cleaned and helped out so much. We're grateful that she was able to be with Katie and Sharon while Dan and I were in the hospital with Kyle. Oh yes... and she cleaned out my pantry (mission impossible) and ORGANIZED it! It looks great...thanks mom!
Sam and I had crazy fun with five children around (thank goodness for a finished basement). We took the kids to the mall and to the aquarium. When we dropped them off at the airport, Sharon started to cry. She already misses her Kami-cakes so much. Those two are partners in crime;)



4 comments:
looks like so much fun. You look fantastic - can't believe you just had a baby!
Sounds like you had a great time with your family. What a nice mom to clean your pantry! Let me know if you need a nap!
"Chater Box" I didn't know that little Sharon is a Chater Box, she was always as quiet as a little mice........... love the photo's -
Forgot to say ..... We all have our 'things' and I guess your Mum's is the pantry, because her pantry is the most organised one I have ever seen. Now yours is to.........
Post a Comment