Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sorry Dan...I'm inlove with another little man...






10 comments:

Cindi said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute! I know what you mean about being in love with another little man! That's how I am about Michael- you just can't help it! Girls are wonderful but for Moms I think boys are even more wonderful! :) I want to come and see him but we can't quit being sick around here- Amanda's had RSV, Allison has strep throat now and the rest of us have had or have colds. As soon as we are healthy I have got to come and see him! :)

Trisha Paddock said...

Congrats to you guys.
Ryan Paddock

Charlene and Co said...

Ahhh M, he is so cute! Enjoy every precious moment. When they are so small you just want to stare at them the whole day!
Big hug and kiss from me and Amber. Next year this time lets hope Amber will have a little brother! We want to try again in April- so hold thumbs!!
Love and kisses
Mwah

Nades said...

Oh i can definitly see how you would fall in love with that handsome face! if you didnt you would be afool! Congrats again lissie! he is adorable! love you guys! cant wait to meet him in a few months time! X

The du Toit Family said...

He is just to cute for words ...... you are also looking so good and the girls look they are having fun with their little 'boet'.

Real Life Roberts said...

He is a precious little boy! how sweet to be in love with your kids...you should!

Sharon & George said...

I'm in love with the same little man! I just wish he lived in California.

Joni said...

Oh Melissa, he is darling! How fun to have a boy.

*~Petra~* said...

I didn't get to talk to you on his blessing day, but I had to tell you that you don't even look like you just had a baby... Seriously, you look fab. :) And it was so sweet to see all your family there to support you guys. Congratulations. :)

bearcubbaby said...

Can totally agree with you, how can you not love that face =) So happy I could get to hold him before surgery. You are fabulous Mel and a great mom! I really think you'll love having a boy and the girls will love having a little brother. What a cute Family you all are. Congrats to you bro on a son too. Love n miss you all!!