This was so much FUN!
This was Dan's favorite thing to do while growing-up. He says one of the benefits of having a birthday in January is that he would always have his birthday parties sledding down some big snow hill with his friends.
When I first saw the hill at Soldier Hollow I thought there is no way Katie and especially Sharon are going to go down because it was so steep. Well those girls surprise me because not only did they both go down by themselves over and over again but they LOVED it (it must be the Utah blood in them;)
Kyle was snug as a bug in his car seat the whole time fast asleep (I think he'll LOVE tubing when he's a little older).



4 comments:
That looks like such fun! Next time you will have to make a snow angel for me :-)
Melissa, you are looking gorgeous!!!
Next time we are in Utah during the snow season we will all go. It looks like lots of fun. Give my babies kisses from me.
All I can say is Wow, seeing that I have never seen real snow before in my life!!!
Sjoe, thats just amazing that they have the guts to do that!!!
Melissa you are looking sooooo good, simply amazing .... that looks like so much fun and bet your bottom dollar, the kids are not going to miss out on any of the fun, we have done something similar but tied to the back of a ski boat and obviously on water, and that was tons of fun, except my husband tried to cash in on my insurance .......... love and miss you all.
Post a Comment