Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Ward Talent Show


Our ward had a ward talent show last night, and our girls and Dan had the opportunity of singing A Whole New World. They were soo cute, and Katie and Sharon had no fear (see for yourself). Dan then sang the Mormon Rap, and we have posted a little of that song as well - its a great song about Mormons that especially Mormons will appreciate.

21 comments:

Court said...

oh my word, that was adorable! your girls are so cute.

Jane said...

Cutest act of the night. They 100%stole the show. And to think we almost didn't go.

Cindy and Rob said...

I would have driven for 10 hours to see that. They are fearless and so cute. Its good to see that they got their daddy's voice and not yours..no offense. I love you and those little ones of yours.

Kristi said...

That song with Dan and the girls was so adorable!...and I love The Mormon Rap, thank you, haven't heard that since I was little!

Jessup Jive said...

That really was awesome. I'm sure Katie will remember that forever. Well done!!!

Nades said...

O My!!! how can you not fall in love with those little girls! That was the best rendition of a whole new world that i have ever heard!!! And Dan's rap was awesome! :) Love you guys!

R Clan said...

That was so fun to see. So cute. I couldn't believe Sharon was so not shy. What a cutie!

The du Toit Family said...

That was so cute, they sure are fearless, simply loved the singing, you have such a multi-talented husband - but you know that already .......

Charlene and Co said...

Too cute Melissa, ahh man! Wish I was there!!

Adrienne said...

wow! i didn't know dan could sing so well! that was the cutest thing ever!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL, that was so awesome! Loved it.

Joni said...

Oh how cute! I stayed home with Alyssa because she was sick but Mike told me what a good job your family did. I'm so excited you posted it for me to see.

Anderson Family said...

They are both so precious!!! Dan is such a great daddy!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I feel bad for whoever had to follow those little stars. That was awesome. Those girls have Dan's pipes.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

Debbie and Bobby said...

SO CUTE! What a fun dad!

steph said...

The girls are absolutely adorable... Dan having to 'fight' to get the microphone is great! AND Dan... You are the MAN!!! Jaja... hearing the rap... ah.. brings back so many memories!!! Fantastic! What a talented, amazing family!!!

Jessup Jive said...

Dan you have done it again. Lilly and Lainey are walking around singing "Mormon Mormon Rap". One of these days I will teach your kids something obnoxious and send them home :).

Marianne said...

What sweet little divas! I just love that video!

Johnston Family said...

So stinkin cute! I am glad I was there to watch it! You have the most gorgeous kids ever! SO, when are we going to go to lunch?

kam said...

LOVE IT!! :) They are darling Melissa. And Dan? Holy shmokes, that was AWESOME!

Jason Findlay said...

If only someone had given me the "heads-up" I could have come and done back up for the Mormon Rap. Heck, Dan and I memorized it together way back in...anyway you get the picture. Michelle and I laughed uproariously at A Whole New World. Fabulous, simply fabulous.