Sunday, January 24, 2010

Loving Kyle





As you can tell we're a little tired!

9 comments:

Nades said...

the only word that seems appropriate for these is:
"Aaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!"

Cindy and Rob said...

This weekend is not coming fast enough. I am so excited to see him--And my other little ones. He is so cute. I hope everything is going better with his health. I was so sad that he was in the icu but I am glad he is doing better. I love you.
Cindy

Michelle said...

Congrats back atcha! Looks like you beat me by 2 days! Having a baby in the NICU is the pits but it's such a blessing to see them come home healthy and happy. Love his cheeks!

Charlene and Co said...

Too cute for words. Katie and Sharon look sooooo proud.
Sorry to hear about the jaundice, I remember Jessie also had to lie under the light...not nice at all. Atleast he is fine and it isnt a permanent problem.
Wish I could smell that little baby smell on Kyle, I just love babies!
Good luck with such a small baby in such cold weather!
Enjoy all the great moments and try to get as some sleep!!!
Mwah

Carol said...

What a beautiful baby! So glad he is doing well. Do you want to hear something funny - your couch is exactly the same colour as mine!! See, even thousands of miles apart and we still find ways to keep in touch.

Miss you

Joni said...

We would LOVE to have your cute girls come play while you took a nap. PLEASE call me when you are super duper tired, I'm here to help.

I just have to tell you how cute Katie was yesterday sitting on the bench before church even started reading the scriptures by herself.

Real Life Roberts said...

I am so happy for you all! Congrats on little Kyle!

Marianne said...

Hooray! Your little guy is just precious! I am so excited for your family and can't wait to meet him!
Love, M

Jennifer B said...

What a sweetheart. So glad that he was able to come home. Hope you are doing well. If you need anything let me know. =) Love you all!