Monday, February 8, 2010

My Sharon Combs Purple Tata





You had a birthday last week. We had a fun party for you at Jumping Jacks and with mom having a newborn I was not very organized and forgot our camera. I still wanted to tell you how much I love you...I LOVE YOU!
You are the smartest, spunkiest, funniest and most beautiful 3 year old I know.

11 comments:

Ruby said...

She really is beautiful Melissa!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Sharon!! You really are a beautiful child.

Cindi said...

Sorry we had to miss the party but we love Sharon! She is a little cutie! Happy Birthday!

Nades said...

Happy birthday sharon!

Charlene and Co said...

Happy birthday little Sharon. I am sure she had a blast of a party! She looks so pretty in the photo's. I see she and Amber are only 11 months apart. Sharon is the same age as Ambers best friend. I so hope they get to play one day!
Hope you and Kyle are also doing well. Enjoy
Much love
MWAH for all three litlle ones

Henich Family said...

I can't believe she is already 3...where does the time go?

Joni said...

Sharon, Happy Birthday you cutie! 3 years old already!!

The du Toit Family said...

Happy Birthday Sharon, I guess you had a great birthday party, and what a cutie pie you are. Love and miss you all lots.

Cindy and Rob said...

I love my little Shazzy bum so much. She is so cute. I miss you guys so much.

bearcubbaby said...

Happy Birthday my little sweet Sharon!! Such a cutie you are =) So glad I was able to come to you party. Love your New photos. You're smile is soo contagious =) Hope we can play again soon, maybe even hide-n-seek!! Love ya, Aunty Sandra

Chat said...

Melissa, you remember your Dad always called Cindy "Little Sharon"? well your "Sharon" reminds me so much of that. There was one photo you posted that looked just like a little Cindy. So Oupa has another "Little Sharon" She looks like she has lots of character. Enjoy these years. Love you lots.