Saturday, July 31, 2010

This makes me happy!










I have the best brother and sister-in-law in the world (I'm almost positive of that;)
Garreth called me a week ago and asked if he and Jess could take the girls for us. I was like "wow are you sure, thinking it would be for a couple of hours. He then said they wanted to keep them for the night.
I stole these off my sister-in-law's blog (sorry Jess) they're so cute and show how good they are to our girls. We are so lucky to have you guys close...THANKS!
I love you!

They had so much fun as you can tell.

6 comments:

Sharon & George said...

This makes me happy too. Love you.

The du Toit Family said...

This is so awesome of Garreth and Jess, and the girls look like they had soooo much fun .... just imagine those two when they are ready to have their own kids ...... Garreth is gifted just like your Dad with children - the kids just love them because they are so fun loving with the kids ....

Anonymous said...

Awe...this is cute Melissa! Aren't those just the cutest pictures ever? That's why I had to take so many- Katie and Sharon are just so darn cute. I love looking at them on your blog too. You can steal pictures from my blog anytime :) (I started it anyways haha) We need to get together before school starts (blah) at the end of this month...maybe a sunday dinner or just a dinner date?

Thanks for letting us take the girls for a night! We had just as much fun!

Charlene and Co said...

Not only are they the best- but most definitely the bravest I know of!!!!
I'd rather not know what you and Dan got up too.....

Andrew-Kimberly Welch said...

Your girls are so beautiful!! I feel like it has been so long since I've seen any of you. I only have a few more weeks in UT-- CALL ME! I don't have your cell! (916) 627 0390.

Love and miss you!

Joni said...

Wow, how nice are they? Can they come steal my kids for a night? Way cute pictures!