Est 3-2003
Love the hats. Arent the best times spent experiancing things through our childrens eyes! I am sure you guys had sooo much fun. Mwah
Dan I love that pink back pack on you.... it brings out your eyes:).
It looks purple to me Sam. Looks like you all had such a good time. Families are forever!
looks like TONS of fun! i agree with Sam, totally brings out the colour of your eyes ;) heheelove ya! X
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the hats. Arent the best times spent experiancing things through our childrens eyes! I am sure you guys had sooo much fun. Mwah
Dan
I love that pink back pack on you.... it brings out your eyes:).
It looks purple to me Sam. Looks like you all had such a good time. Families are forever!
looks like TONS of fun! i agree with Sam, totally brings out the colour of your eyes ;) hehee
love ya! X
Post a Comment