Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mom these are for you!



FYI mom just so you know...these were taken before Katie left for school the other day;)

7 comments:

Nades said...

Beautiful pictures Lissie!!! you should take them more often

The du Toit Family said...

You can see the family resemblance in your kids .... Sharon is really starting to look like her granny ....... but they are all so beautiful.

Jane said...

Such cute girls, Sharon looks exactly like you and your sisters in the second picture, lucky girl!

Sharon & George said...

They look so neat and tidy Melissa. But more importantly they are beautiful (always are) and I adore them. Love you.

Cindi said...

I love Kyle's big bright eyes! What a handsome little guy you have! The girls are so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures...such cute kids! I am missing these little munchkins. Let's get together soon!

Henich Family said...

Your kids are so darling...I can't believe that the little stud is getting so big!