I was just about to post some pictures of our fun time in American Fork Canyon at the Tonks Family Reunion, but I felt like this was more urgent and appropriate.
One of my closest friends, Kerry, has been in a pretty bad car accident. As far as I know she is still in a coma. I am very sad about it. We became friends while I was a dorky 12 year old (she took great pity on me). I can't tell you what a big influence she has had on my life. I remember feeling so cool whenever Kerry was by my side. She has that ability with everyone. We became close friends and spent many nights talking way into the night about everything. She even made sure she flew to America to come to my wedding...
Kerry Jean my prayers are so with you! I love you.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
and the tears just keep flowing! and the prayers just keep coming! she will definitely make it through this, because so many people love her and are praying for her! X
Beautiful Melissa. I know just what you mean about Kerry making you feel cool when you are with her :-)
Springs and Selcourt had a fast yesterday for her and it was really wonderful so see all the people that love her and are praying for her. I know that all of you on that side are doing the same. If you would like, send me your email address and I will send you updates. supersnails@telkomsa.net
Very sad news indeed. We are all praying for her.
What a lovely post to Kerry! She was my Young Women President for 3 years and then my Relief Society President for 2 years. She is amazing and has had a huge influence on my life too.
What a blessing to have Kerry part of our lives. She is a fine example and exemplfies all the qualities of a beloved Daughter of God.
Kerry is so special to so many people. When i first came to YSA Kerry was Stake YSA president and she was so good to me. Plus, she told me to give JP a chance back when I had decided that I didn't have time to date. Good advice that!! I miss her and can't wait to have her back.
Post a Comment