As usual I tend to get so carried away having a good time with my favorite people in the world...MY FAMILY...that I forgot to take pictures. We had a brilliant weekend in California celebrating the 4th of July.
A word out to my baby (not so much a baby anymore;) sister. CINDY I love you! Happy Birthday! It was so great being with you to celebrate. You are a fantastic person. You teach me so much! I see greatness in you!



3 comments:
Thanks melissa. I miss you guys already. Thanks for coming and for my gift. I love the dishes. You are the best. And don't worry I will look out for those little ones.
Happy Birthday Cindy! What a sweet post Melissa - and your family looks beautiful, as always!!
You didnt do to bad with the photo's!
First thought America was someones name ;-)
Post a Comment