Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July


My brother-in-law sent us the picture he took with his awesome Apple I PHONE (such a fun device...Dan and I wish we had one)We went to watch the 4th of July fireworks at the Elk Grove Park in California. It was so much fun!

I miss these two girls they are still with my folks in California having fun in Disney Land. They were fortunate enough to spend two nights in the Disney Land Hotel (I didn't even know there was a hotel inside Disney Land;)
Thanks so much mom and Dad for all you do...Katie and Sharon and (us) are so lucky to have you as parents. Grandparents make life a little bit of heaven.

3 comments:

Charlene and Co said...

Oh wow, staying in Disneyland.... They realy get spoilt dont they? Hee Hee,! You are sooo right about chatting. Hopefully we will be able to visit soon then we can catch up on all the funny stories!!!

The du Toit Family said...

Katy and Sharon are getting spoilt rotten right now ....... your Mum and Dad just loves them to bits .... so nice that even though you live so far away, you guys are always spending time together .... Love and miss you all

Anonymous said...

Awe...I love Katie and Sharon! I have to tell you, I am so excited to have them over tomorrow night! It's all I've been talking about all summer :) Just ask Garreth. They are too cute!