Tonight we celebrated our friend, Mike Kingsley's BDAY! We had dinner at an awesome Mexican Restaurant in OGDEN (in all places:) It's always good being around friends. I wish I took more pictures but here's one from our drive home. Lilly came in our car and Sharon was trying to stop her from sucking her thumb;) I'm surprised because she loves doing whatever Lilly does so lately she's been sucking her thumb too;)
Today was a busy Saturday BUT we made time for some fun anyway! Why are the simple pleasures (like picking out a pumpkin) so great for kids?



7 comments:
Sharon is looking more and more beautiful every day! She is also getting so big. I need to come and visit soon as I feel so out of touch with your beautiful children, and thats not good. I love them so much.
Yes, they are both so gorgeous. Love and miss you all.
What a fun way to spend a Saturday! I love reading your blogs and the pictures! Your girls are just sooo cute! It is truly a joy to see 'life' through their eyes from the pics! Oooo... after Halloween (or at least the carving), don't forget to roast your pumpkin seeds! Yummy treat!
Oh I wish I got to pick out pumpkins with those two. Looks like a fun weekend. Miss you guys like crazy.
The pumpkin patch looks like it was a lot of fun! It's so true...kids find the simple things so wonderful--I could take notes ;) I can't believe how long little Sharons hair is getting, it's cute! We love the little neices
Sharon & Katie are gorgeous!! They look like a lot of fun too.
This must be one of the weirdest things I have ever seen. All those pumpkins just lying around.
Your little ones are growing up so quickly. I hope I get to meet them before they become terrible teenagers...lol
I have a good chance of coming down with Sias next year so hold thumbs.
Post a Comment