Okay so step 2 isn't complete yet but look how great it looks already. Tomorrow the mudding guys are coming and in five days we're done with step 2. I'm so excited...It might actually get finished;)
wow, look at all that space. Looks to me like you might be needing a South African visitor soon :) Perhaps I shall make a plan ... wouldn't that be lovely :)
Wow...one second you post a blog of poo-colored walls and then next thing you shock me with pictures that ACTUALLY get me a tad bit excited. I mean I'm not bouncing off the wall with excitement like everyone else it seems, but I'm like a solid 7 on the excitement-scale. That's impressive though for you to get my excitement all the way up to a seven on the excitement-scale. Especially when one considers that 8 is sneezing, 9 is whoopy with Jess, and 10 is the end result of whoopy that actually leaves me screaming "whoopy!" This is monumental--I think its the white walls. Wow.
Melissa! Ok, I think it has been way too long since I have looked at your blog. Congratulations on that soon to be baby boy! I have to say, you look absolutely gorgeous and I love the dark hair. we miss you guys!
You are going to love having all of that extra space. Dan, you are an amazing person to take on that task!!! How I wish we had basements out here in Cali. Melissa, sometimes I wonder how Garreth can be so smart yet so..........
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
15 comments:
Hooray! It looks amazing! Congrats!
How great, I can't wait to come over and see the finished product in person. If you invite me over, that is =)
Oh WOW! I am going to try to not be jealous. That looks amazing.
Holy crap!!! that's a BIG difference.
Love it Melissa. Can't wait to see it all finished and furnished. Love forever.
Its amazing what a little drywall can do hey ;)
wow! it's whole other house under there! you're gonna have to have a lot more babies to fill up the rooms. :)
Looking good, we are excited for you!
WOW - Good for you!!
You guys must be working freakin hard....
Wow, you have worked hard. It looks great!
wow, look at all that space. Looks to me like you might be needing a South African visitor soon :) Perhaps I shall make a plan ... wouldn't that be lovely :)
It really does look great.
Wow...one second you post a blog of poo-colored walls and then next thing you shock me with pictures that ACTUALLY get me a tad bit excited. I mean I'm not bouncing off the wall with excitement like everyone else it seems, but I'm like a solid 7 on the excitement-scale. That's impressive though for you to get my excitement all the way up to a seven on the excitement-scale. Especially when one considers that 8 is sneezing, 9 is whoopy with Jess, and 10 is the end result of whoopy that actually leaves me screaming "whoopy!" This is monumental--I think its the white walls. Wow.
Melissa! Ok, I think it has been way too long since I have looked at your blog. Congratulations on that soon to be baby boy! I have to say, you look absolutely gorgeous and I love the dark hair. we miss you guys!
That is very exciting. I want to finish mine... :)
You are going to love having all of that extra space. Dan, you are an amazing person to take on that task!!! How I wish we had basements out here in Cali. Melissa, sometimes I wonder how Garreth can be so smart yet so..........
Post a Comment