What a cute post...a little long though! It took me forever to get through all the pictures. Good golly...your post is titled "picture day" for good reason...if you had but one more picture you would have needed to call it "pictures day". My nieces are so cute, all you need is but one pic ha!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
7 comments:
Katie, you look gorgeous! Melissa, her hair always looks cute!
Such cute girls Melissa. Pictures like that make me wish for a girl!
Pictures like that make me wish you lived next door. I think I need to plan a trip to Utah in the next few days.
What a cute post...a little long though! It took me forever to get through all the pictures. Good golly...your post is titled "picture day" for good reason...if you had but one more picture you would have needed to call it "pictures day". My nieces are so cute, all you need is but one pic ha!
This post should be titled:
"I don't have much going on nor much to say, but I wanted to post a blog, and so I made one up!"
They are so beautiful Melissa. I miss them so much.
The best part of such a day is when they get to school their teacher never checks their hair and you end up wondering why you even bothered.....
Post a Comment