Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girl get your witch on!










Halloween is such a fun holiday! I know how much kids enjoy it but last night I realized you're never too old to get dressed-up for Halloween. There were hundreds of witches at Gardner's Village and the girl's loved it. If only I had known then all of us would have dressed-up as witches too.

11 comments:

Cindy and Rob said...

Ah, I miss them so much. I cant wait for this upcoming weekend. I am going to play with them the whole time.

Sharon & George said...

I loved the pictures. I can't wait to see my grandbabies. I also love Halloween!

Anonymous said...

aH SO so cute!!! love the little witchita ;) And Melissa you are looking so good! When are u due again? love ya! X

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I'm aching for those babies.

Joni said...

I guess this is the place to go at Halloween time. Fun pictures and cute witches!

Jennifer B said...

That looks like so much fun!!

Lily said...

Darling little witches!!

Anonymous said...

What exactly does it mean when you say: "Girl, get your which on"?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ah your girls are looking gorgeous!!! And you are looking Great my friend!!! Missing everyone stax Lotsa love xxx

steph said...

So cute! The cutest witches in all of Oz!!!