Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wow...here I go again...3'rd time LUCKY!


Soooo...I've been feeling a little strange lately?
My stomach is kinda swolen
And I get choked-up about everything (even American Idol, like when Danny Gokey was kicked off. I don't even really like him).
I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN...
I did a pregnancy test and this is what I found....+
I couldn't believe my eyes (how could it happen so fast, and so I did another test and this is what I found +
I called Dan straight away and he didn't believe me. Then I started to laugh and cry and he said "no way you're pregnant let's CELEBRATE."

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray!!!!!
We are so happy. Congratulations!

Cindi said...

Wow Melissa! I am so excited for you! Heavenly Father loves you and He will help you and bless you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you! Yea!!!!! :)

Joni said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. You guys have the cutest kids, I hope you get a boy but 3 girls would be lots of excitement, wouldn't it?

Jane said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet that cute little baby.

R Clan said...

We are so excited for you. :) Twins...no triplets.

Kristi said...

Oh, I am so happy for you and your family! How exciting! Good luck with the pregnancy!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!thats super fantastic!!! congrats!!!!!!!!!:)

*~Petra~* said...

Wow congratulations Melissa! That is good news. ♥

Cindy and Rob said...

I am so happy melissa. cant wait. two girls pregnant in the family. i am so excited. i love you

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

Wow #3 Congrats!!! Hopefully you get a boy this time.haha. Hope all goes well for you and the baby.

Ruby said...

Congratulations Melissa and Dan! That really is good news. You have such beautiful children :-)

Christina Mangelson said...

Congratulations Melissa & Dan. We are so excited for you! Do you know what I said at my ultrasound with my third, "OH CRAP"!!!! The Tech was laughing hysterically. Hopefully, you won't be saying that too. :) LOL

Krista said...

Three is the lucky number! Congratulations!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Congratulations!! And good luck too! My third was the hardest adjustment, at least it took the longest, but I also think I love her the most right now. ;) She just isn't a 2 year old, so she is sweet. hehe You are such a great little mom and you will have one more beautiful little baby to show off! How wonderful!

Nick & Steph said...

Congratulations, guys! We are so excited for you!

Jason Findlay said...

Dude! That's flippin' SWEET!

Tom and Nan said...

Congratulations! Such joyful news! We are so happy for you.

Melanie said...

Melissa- you're so funny! Congrats! And hopefully the hormones will regulate a little! :)

Henich Family said...

WOW congrats!!!! He or she is going to be so beautiful/handsome and lucky to be in your family!

Michelle said...

Oh how fun! Congrats Melly. You're the best mom.

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a lucky, lucky baby to get to come to you and Dan!!
Yeah!!!
Love,
Tiff & Jimmy

The Oman Family said...

Congratulations!! My third is 6 months old now. Its a handful, but you will be great!

Jennifer B said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you!!

Jenna said...

Congratulations Melissa!!!!

kam said...

OH for goodness sake!! THat is just wonderful news you guys!! Congrats, congrats.....congrats!!! :)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Hooray!! Congrats!! That is so fun... well, not the pregnancy part, but the baby part!