She's our little T-ball STAR ***
Dan's family came to watch her last game. Katie was so happy to see her favorite dogs...Riley and Rascal. Yesterday she told me that being around them is better "than going to Disney Land (although she's never been;)" She is very concerned about how much she will miss them when she goes to California next week.



6 comments:
Loved to see the newest pictures and was especially pleased that Katie had extended family there to support her. I wish we lived closer.
Well, Katie is the champ, she looks so cute and it looks like she is having a ball. Well, if she is going to visit her Ouma and Oupa next week then she is bound to have lots of fun there, and I know get spoilt rotten. Love and miss you all.
What a little pro. I love the picture of her running.
That's so cute she played T-ball! How fun! And...I'm SOOOO excited you are prego! Hooray...we can miserable together!
That is so cute. I didn't know she was doing that. Go Katie!
Yeah Katie! You are growing up so fast. Isn't t-ball so funny?
Post a Comment