Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom.


Some reasons I love my mom:
1. She's the best grandmother. Not many grandmas like to spend two weeks with their grandchildren and actually BEG for them to come ;)
2. She is a good mother. She always so hard on herself and says "I could have been much better and I made mistakes." BUT she did a good job!
3. She always put the needs of her family above her own.
4. She is one of the most clever people I know.
5. She is so generous. She would teach extra math lessons in South Africa and often do it for free for the children whose families could not afford it.
6. She loves Heavenly Father and has always been a good example of a strong member of the church.
7. She's loyal and a good friend.

Thanks mom, we love you and hope you have a good mother's day!

2 comments:

Sharon & George said...

Thank you Melissa. You always make me feel so special. You are a wonderful daughter, wife and mother. Happy Mothers day. Thank you for my beautiful granddaughters. Thank you for teaching them, protecting them, and being such a wonderful example to them. They are so very precious to me. I love you and Dan.

Christina Mangelson said...

I would 100% agree with everything you have said. Your mother is truly amazing. We love her too!