Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh what a beautiful day...we had to go outside!!!





That's our new temple...10 minutes away. The Oquirrh Mountain Temple. So beautiful.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Melissa these are Gorgeous photos! you look more beautiful everytime i see you! Your family is absolutely adorable, and i love these! Have a great week ahead! XX

The du Toit Family said...

You are all wearing summer clothes and we are going into winter here. I just can't believe how much Sharon has grown from last year. Katy looks the same, but Sharon does not seem so tiny and they are both gorgeous. Love and miss you all lots.

Anderson Family said...

You and the girls look beautful as ALWAYS!!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Meliss, you look HOT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS. Happy Mother's day for yesterday. You're a great mom who I can always go to for advice.

Mike Kingsley said...

Those are some pretty sunny pictures for the camera saying 4:05am :)

Kendall and Melissa said...

You are radiantly beautiful! Dan is one lucky man to have such beautiful women in his life!

Joni said...

Wow, you have posted a lot of pictures since I last got on your blog, you are so cute. I love the t-ball pictures, Katie is so cute.

Kendall and Melissa said...

We actually live in Illinois now. We moved here almost exactly one year ago. We'd love to get together with you guys. We want to come to Utah this summer, but Kendall was laid off a while back so we don't know if our finances will allow. We'll see... Until then we'll have to keep up through blogging. :)

Anonymous said...

Dan & Melissa Congratulations!!! We heard the awesome news!
How fun for you and Sammy to be preggo together! I hope your pregnancy goes well. Good luck and take care!!!

Kerry Armstrong said...

PREGNANT!!! WELL DONE! i guess "well done" isn't really the right thing to say but.. ;)
10 minutes away!! what a blessing!! you lucky fish.. :)

Tiffany said...

Melissa... you're GORGEOUS, you know that, right?!!! (And the best part is- its inside AND out!!)

Charlene and Co said...

You four make an absolutely gorgeous family! And I see that the next member of the family is on the way...Congrats M. Dan should be so lucky to have three beautiful girls around him!!
Hope the pregnancy goes well and you look after yourself. You have more guts than me. Amber keeps me busy enough I honestly do not know how you manage two- never mind three! Enjoy every moment!!
Lots of love
Mwah