Katie looks like such a little grown up in these pictures with her makeup on. We're getting so old. They are the two most beautiful purple princesses I've ever seen.
P.S Wish that birth mom of yours would go into labor so we can have a BIG party this weekend.
Hey! Remember us...the Ellingsons from Wymount? I was just blog browsing and came across your cute family. Your girls are so beautiful! It's great to see what you guys are up do now days.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
3 comments:
Katie looks like such a little grown up in these pictures with her makeup on. We're getting so old. They are the two most beautiful purple princesses I've ever seen.
P.S Wish that birth mom of yours would go into labor so we can have a BIG party this weekend.
Yeah! I found your blog. what a beautiful family!! I also loved reading your tag post. You always knew how to put a smile on my face.
Hey! Remember us...the Ellingsons from Wymount? I was just blog browsing and came across your cute family. Your girls are so beautiful! It's great to see what you guys are up do now days.
Post a Comment