No way....that looks freezing. We might be having a drought this year. It hasn't even rained in Springs yet (although tonight you can hear the thunder).
One of my greatest wishes is to be able to make a snow angel in the snow. When Devra and Janyne went over I asked them to make one for me.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
2 comments:
No way....that looks freezing. We might be having a drought this year. It hasn't even rained in Springs yet (although tonight you can hear the thunder).
One of my greatest wishes is to be able to make a snow angel in the snow. When Devra and Janyne went over I asked them to make one for me.
YUCK ON THE SNOW
YUMMY ON THOSE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS
IF I WERE THERE I'D CUDDLE UP UNDER COVERS AND WATCH A MOVIE WITH THEM SIPPING HOT CHOCOLATE...AND NEVER GO OUTSIDE
Post a Comment