Sunday, October 19, 2008
HALLOWEEN FUN!
So we decided to go to a corn maze last night. I usually don't like Corn mazes...they pretty boring but it's fun for the kids and so we decided to go. Look at how fun this place is! Honestly Dan and I had just as much fun as the kids! We decided to make this place a family Halloween Tradition!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see those girls next weekend. Can't wait to see my baby tonight. She's been at ouma's house all weekend. We're doing backyard stuff. Miss you guys.
how fun! Where is this Corn Maze at?!...looks like much more than just a corn maze...!
I can just imagine my boys there!
The girls look like they had tons of fun!!! I can't wait to see what they are going to be for Halloween!
Fun times! I used to not appreciate the fall festivities either but with kids who can resist when they have perma-smiles on their face doing a new fun activitiy outsides?
How fun! Maybe we'll have to take our kids one year.
Aw Mel, I'm so glad you guys have a blog and I can keep up with you guys! Cute pics!
Looks like a ton of fun! Of course, it would have been more if we had come too! LOL, j/k.
Post a Comment