Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Katie's best F.H.E ever!





This is what Katie did in California with my sisters and brother. She still can't stop talking about it! Her cousin, Kamryn, had a ball too. Wish we could have been there!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

That looks WAY fun! You have such cute sisters!!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Liam would have been in HEAVEN there!

Anderson Family said...

You are lucky to have such a great family in California. I can tell Katie really enjoyed herself.

Kelly Ledward said...

Cute! You three sisters are so beautiful! The three little girls are beautiful too! Katie probably felt so big going on a trip without you. (Sad for mom, fun for her). It looks like she got spoiled! (that's what aunts and grandparents are for right?)

Josh and Nat said...

Your little girls are so cute! I'm impressed you let her go! I guess as they get older you don't have as much attatchment. Lilly is only 4 months. I gotta remember that! YES I watched the game, and YES I will watch it in November when they spank BYU!!! ha ha. I feel like i haven't seen you in forever...

Johnston Family said...

How cute! My kids love playing on those blow up toys!