Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's Raining... it's pouring! We're having FUN though!





8 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I love those girls

Ruby said...

Oh boy! I see your girls also love to play with the lounge furniture. Just yesterday Aidan and Orin had every single cushion on the lounge floor, making towers and trying to fall off them. I left to watch the RS session of conference next door and told Logan to get them to tidy it up before I got home :-)

R Clan said...

I'm glad you were able to have so much fun in the rain. What are we going to do with this cold weather moving in? UGH!!!!

btw- The muffins were delish!

Pugmire family said...

Melissa,
I stumbled upon your blog today and I am so glad I did. Your daughters are so beautiful!Stay in touch! -Carissa Pugmire (familypugmire.blogspot.com)

bearcubbaby said...

The girls are so cute and have such cute personalities!! can't wait to see ya!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Hey Cindy has a blog, check out her link through mine.

Trisha Paddock said...

Melissa...you and Dan produce beautiful children!!!

BTW-I don't like the rain!!!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Cute bows in katies hair!