Friday, October 24, 2008

My Precious Katie and Sharon!


I'm a mom...so I have bragging rights.
I feel so lucky tonight for these two people!
Katie ...I love your sweet temperament. You have such a tender heart. You are so smart and can understand things that seem beyond your age. Your laugh is wonderful (It brightens my day every time). I love to see you run and play and just have fun. I love to see you deep in thought as I can tell you try to figure something out. I even love your moodiness (we'll work on it together).
I love how loyal you are and how you always protect Sharon. You're the perfect older sister. You have the greatest imagination...I hope that never ends! I love your natural acceptance of everyone...you have such a beautiful personality. I know God sent you to me and I have so much to learn from you and being your mom.

Sharon...I remember when I found out I was pregnant with you...I was so excited but nervous. There was a lot of uncertainty during my pregnancy with you . Dad was looking for a job and we didn't really have a plan (I'm all about plans;) Oh...you have been such a blessing to us. We love your fun personality. Your presence in our family is wonderful. You bring us so much joy. I've never seen Katie laugh at anyone as much as she laughs at you. You're still learning how to talk but I can tell you are a smart cookie...you understand things! I just love you and I'm so grateful to Heavenly Father for you.

6 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

You must be missing those girls. I love them so much Melissa, it breaks my heart that they have to leave soon.

Trisha Paddock said...

Melissa, your girls are so precious....and your such an amazing mother!

Kerry Armstrong said...

of course you're allowed to brag! you have two of the cutest little girls! :) and you're their mom. that's your job! ;)
wish i could meet them.. one day.

Jessup Jive said...

You are awesome to just blog about how much you love your kids!!

Dale said...

Cute family, we found your blog through the Jessups, hope you guys are doing well!!!

R Clan said...

I bet your glad they are back. You made it. :)