


We're moving HERE!!!
MISSOULA MONTANA here we come baby!
Dan received a promotion two weeks ago, which we're so thrilled about, however, we're not too sure what to think about moving our family to such a place that...
Number 1 - We've never been before and have no family or friends. Actually Dan has a cousin that lives in Great Falls Montana several hours away (so at least there's some one, right?);
Number 2 - Further away from family in Cali and Utah who we already and will miss too much;
Number 3 - Going to a colder place than Salt Lake when all I do during the winter is gripe about how freezing it is.
Doesn't seem to make any sense. BUT...we both feel so good about this. We just know it's where we need to be. Dan's been given an awesome opportunity to be a supervisor in an SSA office. I'm so proud of him. His boss told him that few people are promoted after only working in SSA for 3 years.
Nothing ventured nothing gained right! I kinda feel like everything in life has a risk. When you decide to get married you take a big chance. When you have children you take a great big leap of faith into a world totally unknown. This is just another journey or adventure for us. And really I couldn't think of 4 people I would rather take an adventure with.
Wish us luck!



18 comments:
Good luck!
Change is as good as a holiday and if you could cope moving to another country you will be so fine with this move! Good luck with the packing and adjusting!!!! You'll love it you'll see!
It looks beautiful! Who knows MAYBE I will come see you after all ;)
Jeremy would love to take the boys on a fishing trip to Montana, so it may happen sooner rather than later. He use to go to Montana every summer with his father.
It is a new adventure but if you are positive & outgoing you will fit in fine. And I promise you, you will see so many things that you will love and can't imagine your life without. People will love you and your sweet family.
Love you!
Good Luck! :( We will miss our wonderful neighbors.
Wow,Good Luck Woman!! Congrats on the move and the adventure. As you know, I am all for adventure even far away from family and friends. I think about you a lot living here. It's so funny at times to realize that I made the move to South Africa and love it.
You guys are so great, congrats to Dan and we'll really miss you!
Congrats you guys! We will miss you tons, you are all so sweet. You guys will make friends quickly and feel at home soon. Good luck!
Good Luck! It looks great.
We are proud of Dan. Just wish the promotion was to California. Lucky you don't even need to pack because they will do it all for you. Love you. p.s. Christina if you read this please call me.
Actually it's not going to be that much colder than here. Looked at the averages and it's only 5 degrees colder on average year round. A little less snow also, so that's nice. The only thing is that when it does get a cold front out of the ordinary it gets a bit colder than Utah but on average it's good.
Look at it this way - when I come visit next year we can explore it together :)
Good luck for the big move - we'll chat again soon :)
Congrats! How exciting for you guys! You will have no problem making friends- you are such a great family! We miss you guys!
way to go dan. we're proud of your hard work. I miss my neices and nephews terribly. kiss them for me
e
Wow! Congrats! Montana is so lucky to be getting your family- but it is a huge loss for us!!! :) Since you both feel so good about it then I am sure the Lord has great things in store for your family!
We will miss you terribly!!!
-Cindi
Oh you have no idea how much I'm going to miss you guys!! I didn't realize you were leaving so quick either. I am so so glad we came and visited you the other night! But it's okay...we are coming to visit! A lot :) And you can visit us in warm where ever we end up! Really though, it will be such an adventure and I know it's the best thing for your wonderful family! Dan...you are the man!!! Way to go! Love you all very much!
WOW that is fantastic! Congrats Dan! you the man!!! May this new adventure be full of happy memories! love you guys!!! X
Congrats to you guys .... Good for you Dan, it is always awesome to get recognition for hard work ... Not always easy, but I did it a few times, and it was really worth while every time we moved. I know this is a huge move for you .. but you will have friends in no time and anyways, your circle of friends will just encrease again ... you never lose the old ones, or the ones that matter. Awesome for your family ..... Love and miss you all.
How exciting! Can't wait to read about your new life. And Melissa, I know you will make friends where ever you go.
Post a Comment