Melissa, Why have I never commented on your blog before? :) Let's be blog friends! Anyway, your little man is so handsome! Seriously, your babies are all gorgeous! Just like mama! Hope all is well! :)
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
8 comments:
He is the sweetest little man ever. He looks as big as Dylan. I love him so.
I love his big blue eyes! All your children are so stunning, Melissa!
DEFINITELY the sweetest 8month old ever!!! he is growing up so quick! Miss him!! X
He is just toooo cute for words.
Absolutely stunning :)
Love his blue eyes!
Miss him! Just want to give him a big hug.
Melissa,
Why have I never commented on your blog before? :) Let's be blog friends! Anyway, your little man is so handsome! Seriously, your babies are all gorgeous! Just like mama! Hope all is well! :)
Post a Comment