Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our little preschooler





How did you grow so fast?
I still remember when you were born. You had a calmness about you and when I looked into your eyes I could tell you were aware of everything.
We love you so!

4 comments:

The du Toit Family said...

Sharon is absolutely gorgeous .... just can't believe how much she has grown in 2 years .... how marvelous is todays techknowlogy, it feels like I am watching her grow in front of me .... Love and miss you all ... Good luck little Sharon!

Cindi said...

Wow Sharon is old enough for preschool? They do grow up right in front of us and sometimes we don't even notice how fast they do. Allison started preschool this week too- after this year she will start kindergarten- it is all going too fast! :)

Sharon & George said...

My namesake is so cute, and such a big girl. I'm so proud that she tested in the 98% for school readiness. She is my little genius and a beautiful one at that. Congratulations to Dan on his premotion. Just wish you were moving closer to California and not further away. Oh well, just a short flight away I guess. Love you, Dan and my babies.

Joni said...

Oh, I loved seeing Sharon as a newborn. Sharon . . you are gorgeous (just like your mom). We are going to miss you guys so much. Watch you Dan - bishopric here you come!