Sunday, May 30, 2010

Some Combs' happennings...









Please let me know if you've also seen this scary pink unidentified monster around your house?!?
It was cold and rainy yesterday (only in Utah right;) We decided to take the girls ice-skating. It was so much fun!

9 comments:

Ruby said...

I really love that bib Melissa!

Sharon & George said...

It looks like you own the ice rink. Miss my babies.

Nades said...

awww looks like so much fun! miss you all so much!!!!!!!

Charlene and Co said...

Looks like you had sooooo much fun. They are beautiful, except for the scary monster! I think it is hiding under Ambers bed.....

Michelle said...

Such cute girls!!

Cindy and Rob said...

Please send the pink scubba girl my way. I would love to hang out with her. I miss you guys. When are you coming out here for a visit.

Amber said...

I think about you often. Just thought I would let you know how much I love it here. South Africa is amazing! It must have been hard to leave. Say hi to everyone.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I have to have my Katie fix SOON. I miss them sooo much it hurts. Can't wait for them to come to California for part of the summer. They love their auntie's house.

Joni said...

Wow, iceskating! How fun. We haven't tried that yet.