My awesome boet completed his first year of law school and wanted to celebrate by spending a relaxing weekend in Moab. I can't see why he would need relaxation after a brutal year of 8 hour study days!?! Anyways he invited us to come along and camp with them. My immediate response was "no way camping with a 3 month old NO WAY!" Well Garreth is going to make a fantastic lawyer...he convinced us to go. Let me just add that Friday night the temp was a freezing 30 degrees...Eeesh!
Well we LOVED it...everything about it...thanks Garreth!



8 comments:
Just simply love the views, you all look so awesome, Mel you are looking as good as ever .... never would say you have 3 kids, maybe that is what is keeping you slim and trim ...... Dan, Garreth and Jess, looking just the same, and those precious little kids, ever so cute just growing far to fast all the time ........ love and miss you all.
I wish we were there. That looks like so much fun.
p.s I think you're superwoman for camping with your baby in that weather.
M, you defnitely have more guts than brains to go camping in that weather- LOL!!!
Jokes aside, the view is stunning and looks like everyone relaxed and enjoyed!
Girls are gorgeous!! Give them a big hug from me and \Amber!!!
Cute pictures Melissa! This was such a fun little trip...next time we will have find a camping spot that is "legal" so we can spend more time under the stars! I am so glad that you guys came with us! Seriously, we had so much fun with your fam! We love you and your kids so much...troopers for sure! Well thanks for joining us, we will have to do it again real soon!
Dude...love the pics yo! My lil nieces are sure cute. I think one of these might make my desktop in the very NEAR future.
That looks like so much fun. And you are so brave for camping at all - I think I gave that up when I turned 21! :)
Ah I just love those little ones so much. I miss you guys. Looks like every one had a blast. Melissa you are looking so beautiful... Didnt you just have a baby?
You're brave to go camping with a baby. I'm glad everything went okay and that you had fun.
Post a Comment