Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cutest 4 month old around!



9 comments:

Ruby said...

Melissa, normally when people write that their child is the cutest I just say "yes, yes yes, blah blah blah" :-) but today it is the truth. Your little Kyle is gorgeous. I love the photo where he is sleeping. I love his stick out tongue too.

The du Toit Family said...

Melissa, Kyle is just to just to cute for words .... so are the girls ......... you are looking so good as well, you are all looking so good ......

Henich Family said...

Wow 4 months already?

He sure is a cutie!

Joni said...

He is the cutest 4 month old! He is getting big so fast. If you send me your email, I can invite you to my blog, I thought you were invited all this time. (jonimildenhall@hotmail.com).

Cindy and Rob said...

Ah, He is so beautiful, I cant believe how big he is. I wish that I could just smother him with loves and kisses.

I miss my little ones so badly you have no idea

Sharon & George said...

He is certainly the cutest 4 month old around. I adore his baby sounds and laughter. I love that I am able to spend so much time visiting.

Charlene and Co said...

Ek vreet hom sommer op! He looks like such a cutie pie with that little tongue!
Give him a BIG BIG Hug from me ;-)

steph said...

Kyle has the biggest beautiful eyes! He just looks like a joyful happy baby! I'm so happy you are having fun with your little boy :0!

Anonymous said...

Awe, he is soo cute! and I must say...he is even cuter in person! He is not only the cutest 4 month around, but the happiest too! Yep, we just love Dylan! ...I mean Kyle!! haha :)
Garreth