We couldn't leave out Kyle - so we decided to post some footage of our boy. It is a little long - but as this is for the Ouma, we thought she of course would not mind.
Cuter than cute. He is laughing and making baby sounds. It's like music to my ears. He looks so healthy. Good job Meliss. From one mother to another, I love you. Can't wait to hold him this weekend.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
4 comments:
So Cute Melissa! I can't believe he is sitting and smiling and laughing already. I am sure you are enjoying every minute.
that's wonderful! haha, Dan is so funny with all his baby sounds. :)
Cuter than cute. He is laughing and making baby sounds. It's like music to my ears. He looks so healthy. Good job Meliss. From one mother to another, I love you. Can't wait to hold him this weekend.
Yes he is very very very cute. and I miss that cute little guy.
Post a Comment