Katie had kindergarten testing today. I know it really isn't such a big deal (I mean really she's only 6) but we're so proud! To celebrate she went to her friend's princess B-day party. She was princess Tiana. As you can tell Sharon insisted on getting dressed-up too. She spent most of the day as "Fancy Nancy."
We then went to Wheeler Farm because the library was having a summer reading celebration.
My favorite part of the day was when Katie and Lainey were dancing in front of the crowd to alternative music played by some cute high school band.



7 comments:
Well done Katie!!! You are AWESOME!!! miss you all so much!Cant believe its been a week since i flew back home:( so sad!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! X
You have every reason to be proud! Well done Katie..... they are all really so cute .... love and miss you all....
Your children are as beautiful as ever my friend. Hope you are doing well on that side.
what do you mean "only 6'?? can't believe that she is already S I X!!! soon it's real school and boys and teenages. wow, time flies!
oh, congrats on the graduation. and the mental visual i got of Katie and her friend dancing to the young band was cute. thanks. :) hugs
She is such a genius girl. I love you my beautiful Katie. Sharon and Kyle look so cute in those pictures. I didn't know that Cindy went down to Utah. Did I miss something?
come to california. how long has it been since we've seen you and those cute ones. i miss my babies.
p.s they couldn't be any cuter or more perfect. and i think that kyle is taller than dylan already?
Ah I love my little ones. Miss them so much. and you and dan,. cant wait to see you guys
Post a Comment