Monday, April 5, 2010

CalifornEEEAAA!






Did we mention how much we love visiting our family in California!?!
Katie had Spring Break this week and so we headed down to Sacramento.
I asked Katie what her favorite part of the trip was and she said "watching 'How to train your dragon' with Oupa." Sharon said "playing (and might I add fighting) with Kami". Their Aunty Cindy must love them so much because she braved a sleep over with all of her nieces at her house and spoilt them by taking them to Build a Bear workshop at the mall.

Thanks mom and dad for driving us back when both of you were so sick!

5 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We miss you guys already.

R Clan said...

After threatening Dan that he better be there to sing with us on that Sunday he didn't even say he would be gone. Tsk tsk. Shame on you for not telling us so we can make sure no one broke into your home. You are in big trouble missy! ;)

The du Toit Family said...

They look like they had so much fun, I can understand why they 'crashed' in the car ....... and having the three of them over for a sleep over - and I am sure Cindy agrees, would be totally fun ... those three little girls just know how to have fun.

Ruby said...

What lucky young ladies!

How to train your dragon was an amazing movie. I might have loved it more than the children :-)

Carol said...

It looks like fun. I love the sun-glasses, definately a good look for the girls!!